Hey - React to this!
Do you like to work smart, quick and clean?
Are you an experienced full stack developer with a passion for web technologies and love to build smart, robust and high-quality solutions that reaches thousands of users and customers every day.
We are looking for a full stack developer to help us develop the market leading PR platform in the Nordics, with the vision to create a world where no story goes untold or unheard!
What is it like to work at Mynewsdesk?
We offer a truly international workplace where the development teams work in close collaboration with product managers, designers, data scientists and test engineers.
We share our knowledge and interests in cross-team meetings, internal conferences and lunch presentations. We love to learn and that’s why we have lab week four times a year and team activities all year round.
We are very proud of our diverse development teams that are a mix of both, gender and nationalities.
Our tech stack is built mainly with Ruby on Rails in the backend and React in the frontend. We are currently converting our API to GraphQL, which is something we want you to contribute to.
We focus on building our apps, while letting cloud services like Heroku and AWS run them for us. We use various big data services to process our customers data and the media landscape around us, to allow a truly data driven PR workflow. For collaborating effectively, we are using many of the standard tools such as Github, Jira, Slack and G-Suite.
What will you do?
- Design our GraphQL schema and implement the resolvers in Ruby-on-rails.
- Develop React components, and write tests for them using react-testing-library.
- Be a part of an agile, cross functional team of developers, designers and product leads.
- Review and improve our continuous integration setup and deployment of our solutions.
- Coach other developers and help the team grow and develop in their role.
- Contribute to discussions and implementation of improving our platform to handle the future requirements of our users.
Who are you?
- You are a senior developer with experience in React, GraphQL and Rails.
- You are familiar with Heroku and maybe even AWS.
- You’re proud of the work that you do and you know how to balance quality and delivery.
- You are always looking into new technologies and learn beyond your current set of expertise.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and being responsible for the technical design, implementation, maintenance and testing of software.
- You are an active and driving participant during project planning.
- You are a team player that works well with other developers.
- You have a passion for product development and you get satisfaction from seeing your solutions deployed to production fast.
- You are fluent in English.
Sounds interesting? Please send in your application asap, as we are eager to meet you!